Each of our items includes size and measurements to help decide whether or not the garment will fit.
The size comes from the garment or a range of sizes we estimate that it will fit anyone within that range. The size can be used if you are familiar with other items from that brand, but we fully recommend using the measurements listed give the most accurate tool for gauging the size of an item. Please see below of how we take our measurements which are all taken laid flat.
Note: Please double the measurement to get the full measurement of the bust, hips or waist.
- Bust: the distance between the armpit seams.
- Waist: the width of the garment, measured within the space of the top of your hip bone and the bottom of your ribs.
- Hips: the width of the garment, measured just above the crotch, or a few inches below the waist
- Inseam: the length of the inside of the leg, from the crotch seam to the bottom hem.
- Full Length: For shirts, tops or dresses, this is the distance from the top of the shoulder seam to the bottom hem. For skirts, this is the distance from the top of the waist to the bottom hem.
- Sleeves: the distance from the middle of the neck to the end of the cuff.
If you have any questions based on the fit of the garment please do not hesitate to contact us.